We aim to be an open organisation, and publish the work that we do in the form of reports. Please contact us if you are interested in any other aspects of the Law Reform Commission and we will endeavour to assist you.
Freedom of Information
Alternatively you can make a Freedom of Information request to the Information Manager at the Portfolio of Judicial & Legal services, who handles FOI requests for the Law Reform Commission.
We also have a Complaints Process in place if you are dissatisfied with the standard of service, action or lack of action taken by the Law Reform Commission.
- Ms. Cheryl Ann Neblett - Tel 244-2365
- Senior Legislative Counsel:
- Mr. Jose Griffith — Tel 244-2338
- Administrative Secretary:
- Mrs. Kimberly Allen — Tel 244-3172
- Address (Location)
- 4th Floor, Government Administration Building
Portfolio of Legal Affairs,
113 Elgin Avenue, George Town, Grand Cayman
- Mailing Address
- P.O.Box 136
Grand Cayman KY1-9000
- (345) 244-2365
- (345) 946-0019
- 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Last Updated: 2011-12-12